Thread: Cloud server activation failed

Cloud server activation failed

Dear All,
    I'm planning to deploy my first App on a server (Win 2k8) and just installed the Cloud server.
    Unfortunately, when I try to activate the product with the license I bought, nothing happened after clicking on Activate button.
    The server is connected to internet.
    Should I install the Sql Server 2.0.1 and use the same license as APaaS developper instead of the Cloud server?
    Regards,

Esperant

Hi Esperant,

Submit a ticket with full details on what (product/version) you installed where (OS/drive) and which license you are trying to activate.

Thanks,

Yvonne

Lianja MVP
    Hi Esperant,

Maybe you can find some info that might help you right now: http://www.lianja.com/community/show...wers-Licencing

Hi Josip,
    I copied the \lianja\licenses folders from my drive x to drive c as instructed but unfortunately, nothing happened. It looks like nothing is sent to the activation server when I click on Activate button.

Rgds,

Esperant

Lianja MVP
    Hi Esperant,

yes, the c: drive licenses folder issue was fixed a bit ago and is no longer an issue. Yvonne will figure it out from your ticket.

Hank

Hi Hank,
    The issue was about the server license which I already activated on my development laptop. After the de-activation on my laptop, I was able to activate the license on the production server.

Regards,

Esperant