I followed "A guide to building Lianja Mobile business database Apps" to step 6.
Using Android phone and Lianja App Builder on Windows 10 laptop. Trying mobile demo apps only.
Steps:
1.WiFi set on router, on development Win10 machine and phone.
2.On Win10: Lianja App Builder | Projects | lianja_mobiledemo | lianja_mobiledemo (doubleclick) | Phone App View | LiveView
(Message:...is now runnung...connect to 192.168.5.10:3000)
3.On Android: PhoneGap | Server Address: 192.168.5.10:3000 | Connect
(Messages:...Downloading...Extracting...Success!.. .)
App header is showing with label captions and after "Loading..." or refreshing, an error:
"server connection lost
the server failed to respond"

Suspecting on Visual Studio I uninstalled once again (1) MS Visual Studio, (2) Lianja APaaS and (3) node.js additionally. Then installed Lianja again, no Visual Studio yet.

Interesting points, maybe relevant, maybe not:
1) According LiveView, Phonegap LiveView Server is running, but when I issue the commands in Command Window, regardless before LiveView or after LiveView, get always the same error:
cd "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\npm"
phonegap serve
[error] project directory could not be found
2) When I change app in Lianja App Builder, the PhoneGap on phone is automatically refreshing / reconnecting.
3) Trying to open the "example_pagecenter" on phone, only header+menu+arrows are shown, no 2 icons and no "Select a Page" title.
4) The Firewall is off, no VM involved.

What am I missing to get data from server displayed on my phone, as I get labels and headers?

Josip